Advertisement 300 X 250

Friday, April 8, 2011

Reason not blogging and Britney Spears

It's been a long time since I wrote something in this blog. The reason is people have stopped making interesting videos online. Just Kidding!! Actually, I have been quite busy in writing my MBA dissertation which is due date in May. And at the same time, there was a cricket world cup that concluded few days ago. I haven't told you much about myself, have I? Ok, let me leave that for some other days. I will dedicate a full post describing myself in the future.

So far, my posts include some popular videos from Youtube. There are millions of them, and to sort out the most interesting one for you is always a hard job. But, I will not give up. Today, I bring you a new song by pop star Britney Spears. The music video of the song entitled "TILL THE WORLD ENDS" was premiered on 5 April, 2011. This particular video was extracted from BritneySpearsVevo channel and in just 3 days, it has already got 2,942,644 views. That's amazing.


Britney Spears is getting lots of positive feedback for this video. Here's the review from popular news blog Huffington Post and another entertainment blog Rolling Stone. It seems the pop princess will keep rocking the  world with her stunning performance. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment